Terms & Conditions
1. Orders are to be made at least 3 working days in advance. Kindly check the Order Page for availability of dates. A confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.
2. For urgent orders less than 3 working days, kindly contact the sales representatives at 6749 4858 for assistance, provided that the dates/slots are still available. Order acceptance will be by 'first come first serve basis' (confirmation letter received). Kigi reserves the right to reject last minute orders and when we are fully booked.
3. Any changes in pax or menu items has to be made strictly at least 3 working days in advance. An admin charge of $50 will incur for changes made within 72 hours notice.
4. If 2 different menu is ordered to be delivered at the same time and location, transportation & set-up charges will still apply for each menu.
5. Kigi reserves the right to replace any menu items should it be unavailable without prior notice at any given point of time.
6. During festive peak period (Chinese New Year & Christmas), only the Festive Menu will be available for orders.
1. Cancellation within 4 working days notice will incur a 50% cancellation charge of the total bill.
2. Cancellation within 48 hours notice will incur a 100% cancellation charge of the total bill.
1. All orders are subject to transportation & set-up charges of $50 ($60 for CBD/Orchard area) & $30 for takeaway orders (applicable with min. $250)
2. Kindly inform us if your venue does not have direct lift access. Venues without lift access will incur surcharges;
1 - 2 Floors: $30
3 - 4 Floors: $50
**Charges may differ depending on the steepness, flight of the stairs & no. of pax**
Should you fail to inform us beforehand, payment for the surcharges will still incur on the spot.
3. Time Surcharges;
Early Morning Surcharge (Set-up before 9 am): $60
Early Morning Surcharge (Set-up before 7 am): $100
Late Night Surcharge (Collection after 9.30 am): $60
Late Night Surcharge (Collection after 11.30 am): $100
Delivery & Collection
1. While punctuality is important to us, do allow a 15 to 30 minutes delay should there be any unforeseen circumstances such as traffic or weather conditions on the day of the event.
2. Food catering with warmers are best consumed within 4 hours and food catering without warmers (takeaways) are best consumed within 1 hour after food preparation.
3. All buffet collection is to be made within 4 hours from arrival time. Eg. Arrive at 4 pm, Collection at 8 pm. To extend the collection time, a charge of $20 per hour will be applicable.
4. Kigi reserves the right to ask for compensation for the loss or damaged items/props at customers' premises.
1. 7% GST applies for all menu & services.
2. Payment for events has to be made at least one day in advance if by bank transfer or cheque payment upon delivery unless arranged otherwise. Cash payment is strictly not allowed.
3. Payment by credit card will incur a 5% admin charge on top of the total bill.
4. Payment details can be found in the confirmation issued.